Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Looking for a technology/website development partner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    eddiie
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone! Very new to FlyingSolo here…

This is really a cry to find a great business partner to complement my skillsets.

I have been trying to start a web HR business and all I need is someone who has a lot of tech skills (especially in backend and front end web development). In my ideal world, it would be I would manage the corporate/marketing/strategy side of things and my business partner would be the tech guru. Obviously we need to work well together.

I have started a tech business with others and we successfully sold it. My team mates have moved back to the UK and US and now I am really looking for someone who has the right tech skills, is enthusiastic and is happy to work with me on a part-time basis to get a business up and running.

Happy to discuss this with someone privately about it! Thanks :)

The website so far… ezyref.com.au

Ed

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to the Forums. It is great to have you!

Good luck finding the ideal partner eddie.

Project …
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi Ed,

Welcome to Flying Solo – I too am a newbie but thought I would introduce myself as I think we could be of assistance to you.

We are a web design, development and online marketing agency in Melbourne. I have checked out your website and believe we could help get things to the next level.

Here is the link to our website http://projectsquarebrackets.com.au/

Check out our services and get in touch if you think we would be a good fit for working together on your project.

Good luck!

Kim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.