Home – New Forums Money matters Looking for an accountant in Melbourne area

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vinceweb
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello I switched to freelancing this year and am in need of an account for my ongoing web development business. I’m wondering if any one here has any suggestion?

Prefer to be near Camberwell/Kew area of Melbourne.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi vinceweb,

Thanks for joining the forum :)

I’m sure the community will come forward with some recommendations for you shortly, but in the meantime, you may like to check out this selection of Melbourne-based accountants from our directory.

All the best,
    Jayne

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi,

I’ve recently had dealings with a Melbourne based accountant who is a member here on FS who were fantastic.

You can see their profile here: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/members/chrisbro.html

Cheers

Chris Brodie
    • Total posts: 94
    Up
    vinceweb, post: 118627 wrote:
    Hello I switched to freelancing this year and am in need of an account for my ongoing web development business. I’m wondering if any one here has any suggestion?

Thanks.

Thanks Matt for mentioning my name.

Hi Vinceweb

Yes I am an accountant (CPA) in Melbourne with 20 + years experience in Public Practice, predominantly in the small business field. I’ll PM you with my contact details should you wish to discuss your business accounting needs with me. FYI my initial consultation is obligation free with no charge. All the best with your business venture.

TehCamel
    • Total posts: 873
    Up

If Chris isn’t up your alley, I’d recommend Xavier Xi (also a member here) from Axle Edge Accounting Group, based in Williamstown.

He’s been fantastic at guiding and advising me on my journey

Campbell
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    vinceweb, post: 118627 wrote:

Thanks.

Hi Vince

I’ll throw our hat in the ring! Visit http://www.mifi.com.au to find out more about us.

We are happy to visit our clients place of business where required.

Cheers

Campbell

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.