Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Looking for Australian Wholesale clothing Suppliers.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jamieo_94
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi guys,
    I’m new here and to my own business. I’m starting up an online fashion store (I know everyone is). I’m looking for legitimate wholesale suppliers. I’ve been doing a lot of research, even signed up to salehoo. However all of the suppliers have not been what I’m looking for. I’m looking for clothing for women aged 15-40 and I want the latest stuff. I don’t want to buy cheap low quality from other countries as that seems to be the only thing available online. If anyone could help or point me in the right direction that be amazing!

Thanks, Jamie :)

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome aboard Jamie!

While you’re waiting for replies, be sure to search this forum for past threads on wholesale suppliers (it’s a common question). Best of luck for 2017. :)

Dave

kala46
    Participant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    jamieo_94, post: 242586, member: 88774 wrote:
    Hi guys,
    I’m new here and to my own business. I’m starting up an online fashion store (I know everyone is). I’m looking for legitimate wholesale suppliers. I’ve been doing a lot of research, even signed up to salehoo. However all of the suppliers have not been what I’m looking for. I’m looking for clothing for women aged 15-40 and I want the latest stuff. I don’t want to buy cheap low quality from other countries as that seems to be the only thing available online. If anyone could help or point me in the right direction that be amazing!

Hi Jamie,

Could I ask what State you’re in? Drop me an email at [email protected]

I might be able to help you out as I’ve got a large stock of quality Korean goods and some contacts that I can share.

wowonly
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

I can help you out if you still looking for wholesaler suppliers of women clothing in Australia, leave a message with your email and i will provide you the dropbox link to see the current stock we can able to provide you asap.

Thanks

AlokS
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    jamieo_94, post: 242586, member: 88774 wrote:
    Hi guys,

Hi Jamieo,

What’s the kind of products you have in mind, when you said – womens wear? Do you have your own custom designs and want to get fabricated in bulk – or are you looking for design, samples to be provided by the supplier and then once it works out, the wholesaler will provide you in bulk. If you can drop an email to [email protected] we can discuss something.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.