Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Looking for Brisbane people interested in sharing ideas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    spinninghill
    • Total posts: 345
    Up
    ::

Hi all. I am looking for people interested in catching up once a fortnight or once a month to swap ideas. Ideally, it would be great to find someone in Brisbane whose business is similar to my own

Let me know if interested. I’m on the Northside but am happy to travel across town.

Cheers

Michael

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Michael,

There was a regular Brisbane Northside FS meet-up happening for a while there, but I haven’t heard anything about one for a while.

You may like to post on this thread and see if any of the people who were going before are interested in kicking things off again.

Have fun with it,
    Jayne

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Michael,

Not in the same field as you I know, but am Northside of Brisbane (Redcliffe), and happy to catch up on a frequent basis, to review ideas, plans and goals etc.

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Hi Michael,

We have a pretty regular group that meets up once a month and discuss anything and everything to do with business and bounce ideas and suggestions off each other.

We just had the one for this month but generally they are on the second Thursday of every month at 11am.

We meet at the cafe at Mount Cootha Botanical Gardens.

It is always posted in the Networking section.

Would be great to have you come along.

Cheers

Cat :)

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Whoops. I mean it is posted in the meet-up section :D

spinninghill
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Thanks Jayne, I have had a look at them and have never been able to make them before. However my circumstances have changed recently and so I can now make them. I wasn’t aware they were still on though (For Brisbane Northside) as last time I checked there were no recent posts. That might have just been my oversight.

So Cat, I will definitely check it out and hopefully meet you all next time! :)

Carl, love to catch you up. I will give you a call this week and work out a day and time that suits.

Thanks all.

Michael

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.