Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for copy writers with telecoms experience

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GailH
    • Total posts: 217
    Up
    ::

Looking for writers, preferable with some telecoms knowledge/experience, to help us with things like web content, press releases, brochures, customer success stories, white papers, and lots of other marketing stuff (we’re still working on the complete list). We’ve also got a bit of technical writing (user guides) that needs to be done.

There’s an on-going need for this sort of thing, but the work would be intermittent.

We’re based in Melbourne (eastern suburbs).

Please let me know if you’re interested yourself or can recommend anyone who is totally awesome. :)

Thanks
    Gail

BlackCoffeeComms
    • Total posts: 472
    Up

Hi Gail,

I’d be happy to have a chat to you about this. I don’t have specific telco exp, but I worked in the utility industry for 7 years and have written plenty of user guides there plus in a regulatory environment (ohs licensing and enforcement)

I pride myself of being able to make difficult subjects understandable and interesting to the layperson

Cheers

Nicole

GailH
    • Total posts: 217
    Up

Thanks Nicole. I’ve just send you a private message with more details. :)

Cheers, Gail

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Gail,

Like Nicole, I don’t have specific telecoms experience, but I’d also be happy to help you out if I can.

I’ll send you a PM.

All the best,
    Jayne

kein
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

hi Gail,

I’m interested in working with you on this. I worked in the telecoms (ISP) industry for four years and have done extensive technical documentation as well as marketing content in my previous role.

Happy to do a trial article if you need one, cheers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.