Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for custom merchandise printed in Australia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    csundberg
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

Does any one know a company in Australia that provides good quality custom merchandise?

We are opening a furniture and homewares store and want to get some custom printed products made e.g.. tea towels, cushions, shopper bags. Ideally it would be great if we could also do products such as mugs and other accessories too.

I am pretty much after a better quality version of cafe-press or vista print, based in Australia that will allow me to sell the products in my bricks and mortar store.

Any ideas?

Square The Account
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Try http://www.outwiththenew.com, they organize Australian made slave shop free products/merchandise for events and not for profits. I’ve seen a few of their items pop up and they’re fantastic!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi thechevronpony,

I’m sure there’ll be some additional recommendations along for you to check out too, but in the meantime, you might like to take a browse through the list of promotional products suppliers in our directory.

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Thrive Promotional
    • Total posts: 146
    Up

Branded goodies are quite versatile and while traditionally handed/mailed as ‘giveaways’ to build awareness, reward etc, many are used as part of a retail merchandise product range (the icon brands such as Apple, Coke etc are great examples).

I’ve worked on lots of stock and indent (made to order) products for such uses. Quantities will be one of the key points to establish.

Happy to provide initial guidance or further specific help get these underway.

Cheers
    Morgan

csundberg
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, will definitely check out the directory.
    As for quantities, for us at this stage, we’re looking at quite small amounts. So a company that already has the products sourced and on offer that can then just screen print or imprint our design onto those products would be best.

Johny
    • Total posts: 840
    Up

Try http://www.outwiththenew.com, they organize Australian made slave shop free products/merchandise for events and not for profits. I’ve seen a few of their items pop up and they’re fantastic!

What would you consider being slave shop products?

Healthy Personal Finances
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

Check out hotfrog promotional.
    I met them at an expo two weeks ago and they have a great range.
    Not sure about prices – but they do have a store in Preston Melbourne I think where you can view their products so you can check them out before you buy.

http://www.hotfrogpromotional.com.au/

Cheers
    Stacey & Richard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.