Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Looking for Digital Marketing Experts I can rely on

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gizmo
    • Total posts: 731
    Up
    ::

Hello,

I am about to embark on considerable advertising and I will need to be able to refer my clients onto digital marketers that I can rely on to look after my referrals and offer excellent customer service.

Preferably you will need to have skills in at least 2 of these areas:
    1) Google Adwords
    2) Facebook advertising
    3) Linked In advertising
    4) Traditional advertising
    5) Twitter advertising
    6) Landing Page design
    7) SEO
    8) Article writing
    9) Digital marketing strategies
    10) Traditional marketing strategies

If you are interested please follow any of the links below in my signature to get a hold of me.
    Just ask for Gizmo.

Please note if you specialize just in one area yuo may apply too.
    However to ensure a better customer experience I would need you to have other people you feel confident that you could farm out and manage some of the aspect.

I’m asking this as I believe its important that the customers I will refer to you have one contact point to deal with for the services they are after.

e.g.
    If you specialize in Article Writing only but have close working relationships with people who look after adwords campaign. Then please to contact me if you are willing to manage the adwords service too while contracting it out to the person you have a close working relationship with.

Gizmo
    Up
    OnTapGrowth, post: 223213, member: 72571 wrote:
    Hello Gizmo,
    we will interested in your proposal, looking forward for discussion soon.
    Thank you

If you are interested please follow any of the links below in my signature to get a hold of me.
    Just ask for Gizmo.

John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up

I’d be happy to assist with SEO, however Id prefer you contact me. Would that be possible?

Byron Trzeciak
    Participant
    • Total posts: 423
    Up

I can recommend John Romaine. He’s very good at what he does and provides honest,straightforward and results driven advice.

Gizmo
    Up

Hello,

Thanks to all the people who have contacted me so far.
    I’ve learnt that having skills in more than one area as is required does not mesh with the good providers here who focus on just one aspect.

So I’ll revise the requirements please check the edit in the original post.

Please note if you are interested I am expecting you to contact me as a sign of genuine interest.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.