Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Looking for dropshipping suppliers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sarjit
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Looking for any drop shipping suppliers that sell kids / children’s toys as well as the mum’s stuff as well. or any other good products.

I tried lot to find dropship supplier but couldn’t find yet. Can you guys please help me about this.

thekindconsultant
    • Total posts: 105
    Up

From what I’ve read and heard, the best way to find suitable dropshippers is to simply approach manufacturers and distributors.

The sorts of businesses that outwardly announce they dropship tend to not offer very good margins. The reason being is they are usually retailers too. However, if you go right to the source, you’ll enjoy wholesale prices.

sarjit
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

thats the difficult task to find wholesalers, I tired lot but not succed/

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    sarjit, post: 216345, member: 64219 wrote:
    thats the difficult task to find wholesalers, I tired lot but not succed/

Sarjit

This is a common issue with most people wanting to get into business or to find the right supplier. That being said, this is fundamentally the main reason that people do not share their suppliers or contacts as it is so difficult in the first place to locate that the contact itself is valued significantly.

Understanding i have not answered, just wanted to advise this is potentially a reason you may not be flooded with responses in a forum like this as everyone is chasing suppliers to try and earn the first million ;)

Ways to find suppliers are via online, forums, going to trade fairs etc..

All the best.

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.