Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for financial services for support customer with monthly payment.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mahdi Danesh
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

This is my first post in flyingsolo. I have recently started my company in the field of digital advertising. We design and install digital signage (advertising digital display, LCD) for small businesses like retail shops, restaurants and …

Our products start around $3,000. But sometimes customers order more expensive package. So, they prefer to have weekly/monthly payment option over one year or maybe more in case of more expensive digital signage packages. Also, having such a payment method helps us to convince them easier to use our products because each display pay itself back over payment period.

My problem is that similar to the most of new businesses, we are not in financial situation to offer this payment method to customers. I am after a financial company that I can refer my customers to them and after credit history check (or anything they normally do for loan), they pay a percentage of invoice to me and then costumers pay the whole money back to them monthly. I prefer easy application with phone for example. My customers are businesses so I think it would be safer for them compare to personal loan that they normally do.

Does anyone have any idea or advice make me able to offer such a payment options to my customers?
    Thanks,

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Mahdi,

Welcome to the forums.

I think we have a few members around here that use facilities like that with their clients, so I hope we get some recommendations for you soon.

Good luck with it all, and thanks for joining us :)
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.