Home – New Forums Tech talk Looking for good logistic solution

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cheapinks
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Folks,
    I am managing a printer cartridge business online and need to post items to my customers all the time. However, I feel the costing of booking courier is quite expensive in Australia, does anyone got the same experience and willing to share which logistic you are using at the moment? or any solution to save the money in this section?
    Thanks,
    Kasumi | cheapinks.com.au

eatyourveggies
    • Total posts: 62
    Up

Why not get an account with Australia Post and they can do a daily pickup and monthly billing?

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Kasumi

It all comes down to volumes…. size or orders and other such incidentals..

vegies has got you started, although another option depending on volume, would be startrak express which is part of AusPost although do collections and so forth.. Also they have satchels that may make job easier..

Before the post gets too complicated, you may want to share what it is exactly you want to achieve from the post…. Is is just about price? if so, what are you doing now and what are you paying now? this will at least give some a benchmark to check against to see if there solution is better or not?

Or, is it just to get a list of service providers? if so, there are lots so provide a little info about your parcels so it can be tailored to your request…

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.