Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for Graphic/Web designer to help with Green Ecommerce store!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lohansen
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hey all,

Im currently in the process of setting up my e-commerce store and I’m looking for a Graphic and/or Web designer to contract small jobs to.

I am looking for someone (preferably young) who I can build a relationship with and also shares the same qualities/views as myself.

My company is in renewable energy industry with the (big) goal of helping eradicate fossil fuels… :)

If anyone is interested or could refer someone please feel free to comment.

Cheers,
    Luke.

Enviro Footprint
    • Total posts: 94
    Up

G’day Luke

It would be interesting to see how you go with this, when your up and running let me know..

Just on another note “preferably young”…There are some wise old heads in here… Also, don’t want to see you in trouble before you start…

The Age Discrimination Act 2004 protects individuals across Australia from discrimination on the basis of age in many areas of public life, including employment, education, accommodation and the provision of goods and services. People who experience direct or indirect discrimination can complain to the Commission.

https://www.humanrights.gov.au/our-work/age-discrimination

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Perhaps the wording, ‘I am looking or someone who is a good fit’ would be better. Age is immaterial if you are a good fit to work together.

Y LearnMarketing
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

Fit, energetic, passionate and eager to learn new things!!!

lohansen
    Up
    Enviro Footprint, post: 192065 wrote:
    G’day Luke

It would be interesting to see how you go with this, when your up and running let me know..

Just on another note “preferably young”…There are some wise old heads in here… Also, don’t want to see you in trouble before you start…

The Age Discrimination Act 2004 protects individuals across Australia from discrimination on the basis of age in many areas of public life, including employment, education, accommodation and the provision of goods and services. People who experience direct or indirect discrimination can complain to the Commission.

https://www.humanrights.gov.au/our-work/age-discrimination

Hey Steve,

Cheers for the reply, I plan to be up and running by early november so will let you know.

I do realise that and I didn’t mean to offend anyone, I should have worded it differently. I was meaning someone fresh out of uni or alike, someone who doesn’t have much experience. (obviously im running on a very tight budget)

Cheers,
    Luke

lohansen
    Up
    KarenC, post: 192076 wrote:
    Perhaps the wording, ‘I am looking or someone who is a good fit’ would be better. Age is immaterial if you are a good fit to work together.

Sorry, didnt mean it that way.
    Was thinking more along the lines of
    Younger = Less Experience = Less Costs

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    lohansen, post: 192115 wrote:
    Sorry, didnt mean it that way.
    Was thinking more along the lines of
    Younger = Less Experience = Less CostsI saw it as cheap :)
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    lohansen, post: 192039 wrote:
    If anyone is interested or could refer someone please feel free to comment.

New to the forums myself but interested in talking to you Luke. Graphic Designer / Web Developer. Also have a focus on going green, my family has run a solar company for the last 15 years! Even if i am not a right fit for the work would love to hear more about what you’re doing.

Purpletux
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hi Luke

I’ve just started up my own business as well, and I would be happy to have a chat with you to see what you are looking for and your budget, etc. I try to help out small business as much as I can, being in the same boat myself.

I’m sure that I won’t be able to compete with the likes of new graduates on price, but I believe that my experience may help in other areas as well.

Feel free to have a look through my website and drop me a message if you have any questions.

Thanks for your time

Daniel.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.