Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for Investors, or Someone Commission based to find me an investor??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    whishy
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Title says it all, Looking for Investors, or Someone Commission based to find me an investor??

I have the business plan already out there for perusal, but I want to fast track the process.

I have a Construction Company currently at the end of start up phase and ready to go operational upon winning and accepting work.

Please advise or message me if you have anyone who could point me in the right direction.

Regards,

James Millar
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,739
    Up

Check out the ASSOB certified advisors list and find someone in your state.

Helping build better businesses and better lives with expert financial and taxation advice. [email protected] www.360partners.com.au 03 9005 4900
    Simon Maselli (Metamorph)
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hey Whishy,

We work with lots of maintenance, construction and engineering companies in exactly your position.

First off… There are lot’s of different ways to get capital and your right – VC (Venture Capital) is one of them. Is your business VC worthy? You may have difficulty attracting VC if you don’t have any history/revenue at the moment.

It’s not all bad news… Lots of different sources and you may benefit more from Bootstrapping.

I’ve got two suggestions. Both $0

1. We do a business blueprint that really takes a look at your business and determines the best “next steps” for your situation. This will help work out the best place to get funding – if thats what you need…. (Mention this thread and I’ll get the girls to wave the booking fees.)

2. Jump onto our webinar on Wednesday 6pm EST. https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/523093011678133505 here we talk about funding sources without a bank (Known as bootstrapping) which may also be an option for you.

Anyway good luck with the business and Merry Christmas!

Simon Maselli
    Managing Partner

whishy
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Thank you Simon I have pm’d you chasing some further information.

I have approached a few banks with the business plan, forecast cash flows and resourcing however have not had much success.

I have engaged deals with suppliers and subcontractors to suite cash flow needs and minimise the required up-front capital however this does not help the success in winning work given clients see us as a risk without financial backing.

I dont know where to look next and it seems as if its all a bridge too far. Currently working FT plus estimating FT to be told we are a risk is really testing at times, however I will keep searching for an open door.

If anyone has any suggestions on where to look next I would be more than appreciative.

Thanks guys.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.