Home Forums Logistics LOOKING FOR LCL SHIPPING FROM POLAND TO AUSTRALIA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    monksley
    • Total posts: 1

Hi,

I’m new into import/export trade business and I’m looking for freight forwarder who could help me to deliver the product to my doors.

I’m after LCL shipping door-to-door including customs clearance. Not sure which option would be cheaper – air or sea?

Product: Bath sponges

Value of the product is below AUD1000, it’s loaded on plastic pallet so it doesn’t require fumigation.
    Pick up from Żukowo in Poland (zip 83-330), drop off to Hughesdale in Victoria (3166).

Dimension:
    1 pallet @ 120cm (L) x 80cm (W) x 215cm (H) / 2.06 m3
    Gross weight: 47kgs

I would like to kindly ask if someone could give me a quote how much would that cost me.

Kind regards,

Darek Piechowicz

Dave Gillen – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,560

Welcome aboard Darek!

Hopefully one of our members can give you a quote. Thanks for joining us on the forums. :)

Dave

Dave Gillen - Client Acquisition | Brisbane | (07) 3180 0288
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,183

Hi and welcome [USER=111620]@DwainElliott[/USER] – you find here a lot that people have problems they need assistance with immediately.

Thanks for joining us and posting and I look forward to your future contributions.

Cheers

radiant
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1

Hi monksley, did this ever eventuate? Looking at a similar project! Cheers!

Dash Freight
    Participant
    • Total posts: 93

Hi There,

I can get you the services you need. I am a freight broker. I help small businesses with international shipping and airfreight

Rob Dash
    E: rob@dashfreight.com.au
    M: 61 423 136 053
    Quotes: https://tinyurl.com/yae7tbj6

Rob Dash E: rob@dashfreight.com.au M: 61 423 136 053 Quotes: https://tinyurl.com/yae7tbj6 S: live:rd2221
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.