Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for logo and website design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Linja
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Looking for freelancers or businesses who can help with a logo refresh and a website design. Website should use the popular parallax scrolling type that are becoming more common place these days. Pages/sections would allow around 8-10 sections (menu items).

Nothing too fancy about this site, really a static website. But want a modern logo and web design.

I need to see a portfolio and preferably looking to work with people based in Melbourne as I would like to establish an ongoing relationship with the end business so that I can refer other customers for website design etc.

If this interests you and you would like to discuss further then please contact me. Even referrals would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jason

checkvault
    • Total posts: 112
    Up
    Linja, post: 211552 wrote:
    Hi all,

Looking for freelancers or businesses who can help with a logo refresh and a website design. Website should use the popular parallax scrolling type that are becoming more common place these days. Pages/sections would allow around 8-10 sections (menu items).

Nothing too fancy about this site, really a static website. But want a modern logo and web design.

I need to see a portfolio and preferably looking to work with people based in Melbourne as I would like to establish an ongoing relationship with the end business so that I can refer other customers for website design etc.

If this interests you and you would like to discuss further then please contact me. Even referrals would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jason

If you’re looking for services listed on Flying Solo, you can use the Directory. You’ll see the ‘Find an expert’ button on the right side of the forum.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi,

Happy to have a chat. If you would like to give me your number via PM Lorna will give you a bell and we can meet for a chat.

We are Melbourne based.

Cheers,

Matt

Byron Trzeciak
    Participant
    • Total posts: 423
    Up

Hi Jason,

I’ll be permanently in Melbourne from April 19th and will be looking to kick off some new partnerships across Melbourne and victoria.

If you’re keen to see some of my design portfolio then please check out my website. My goal is to build websites that are SEO optimised from day one and guide you on how to maximise your content to increase conversions.

Feel free to send me a PM if you’re keen to discuss.

Cheers

Byron

Roquen
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

We can help, we have over 10 years experience and are absolute perfectionists and invest in keeping up to date with the most current design trends. Everything we do is custom coded and not outsourced overseas. Let me know if you’d like a quote. We are in NSW but maintain successful ongoing relationships with interstate clients easily through Skype.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.