Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Looking for Marketing and Sales Staff

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up
    ::

Hi All

We are looking to hire a marketing and sales role. Looking skills in creating marketing docs for services, coming up with creative marketing ideas for new and existing customers, also into setting meetings up and being on the road for 2 or 3 days a week to meet and sell once product knowledge is up.
    Added skill is the people skills for client management, visiting ongoing to keep relationship strong with existing clients. Maybe some skills with SEO article writing and want to advance their skills.
    Experience in Telco industry would be good but basically a strong independent character who is proactive, assertive but not agressive and upbeat.
    A fair bit I know but keen to see if anyone knows where I may start my search or publicity for this role?
    Also, what are peoples thoughts on remuneration for sales team, ie commissions for sales on top of the base salary etc? What has worked for you to get the mix right of economics for the company V reward/motivation for the sales person?
    Thank you

Blp_Sales
    • Total posts: 31
    Up
    ::

Hi Anthony,

Where do you want this position to be based out of?

BLP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.