Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Looking for marketing ideas for a business building mobile apps

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up
    ::

Hi guys

My business is doing websites mostly for small companies but I want to move into web apps and mobile apps for people, most likely larger businesses.

My site ranks for lots of website design related keywords but nothing to do with apps. I think it’s going to be too hard to rank for big ticket terms to do with apps in the short term but I’ll start blogging about them more and more and will get little trickles of traffic.

So I’m wondering if anyone has any marketing suggestions for attracting more work in this space?

Thanks

Dan

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

Go after longtail keywords and then offer an incentive to give you links and recommendations….

Team up with resellers in the online marketing field?

Go after a niche – for example, if you’re affordable compared to your competitors, perhaps you could go after small business or micro business? Facebook is the ideal place to market to WAHPs for example.

MsLilyPonds
    • Total posts: 264
    Up

Go after longtail keywords and then offer an incentive to give you links and recommendations….

Team up with resellers in the online marketing field?

Go after a niche – for example, if you’re affordable compared to your competitors, perhaps you could go after small business or micro business? Facebook is the ideal place to market to WAHPs for example.

websitedesigner
    Up

Hi thanks for the response. I like the affiliate / reseller thing I might think more about that.

websitedesigner
    Up

Hi thanks for the response. I like the affiliate / reseller thing I might think more about that.

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Make an app that showcases (in a limited capacity) several key functions that you would expect to create individually for your target market. Promote and share for free.

Apps I would find valuable include things like that business dash board thingamajig you were working on for example.

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Make an app that showcases (in a limited capacity) several key functions that you would expect to create individually for your target market. Promote and share for free.

Apps I would find valuable include things like that business dash board thingamajig you were working on for example.

websitedesigner
    Up

Hi Nathan yep that is exactly what we are doing. I have 2 apps coming out (including the web control room one) hopefully in a couple of weeks

websitedesigner
    Up

Hi Nathan yep that is exactly what we are doing. I have 2 apps coming out (including the web control room one) hopefully in a couple of weeks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.