Home – New Forums Starting your journey Looking for mentors that have made something out of nothing.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jordanwhittaker
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hey guys,

Are there any successful entrepreneurs here that that started with nothing and are financially free that can share some guidance and tell their story for new comers that want to do the same? What gave you that motivation and drive to become financially free?

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Not sure what you mean about being financially free , as even Richard Branson still has the drive to create more business.

As an entrepreneur you should have that drive, to see a vision and take the leap to go for it. Make mistakes and get back up and try again.

Many Soloists here will have started their business from scratch and will not a whole lot of capital either.

Each business that I have started from scratch over the years has come from that same place of wanting to make something from nothing and not stopping until you do. You are creative as you don’t always have the money to spend and you keep pushing forward.

Finding other like minded individuals is key is making you feel that you are doing ok and this is where a forum like this is so great for all entrepreneurs alike.

Now in my current business I get to use my on the ground knowledge as well as ongoing learning to help other entrepreneurs ride the roller coaster that is small business.

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Do what you love and the money will come.

You don’t do it for the money. Is being happy considered being wealthy?

Isn’t wealth having everything you want…

My advice to you is find something you love to do and do that. The money will come.

Surround yourself with mentors and coaches, sent your time learning and never stop.

Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Plan on paper, take small steps, test and measure and then adjust.

If you follow these few success principles, you will be well on your way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.