Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Looking for page and product criticism.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yizzimindi
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

1. What needs reviewing? My products & categories.
    2. What does your business do?wholesale and direct sale jewellery and hair accessories.
    3. Who is your target market? Women 18-30
    4. What specific concerns do you have? I have a lot of views, likes and followers, but not many sales. Particuarly my hat section, which is the most popular in terms of views, but second last in sales!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/yizzimindi

vhit
    • Total posts: 70
    Up

Hi Yizzimindi! Beautiful products. Where do you do your marketing? Maybe it is typical of Etsy users to view a lot and not buy.
    Another thing that comes to mind, is research on choice. Research has found that given too many options, people buy less. Apparently 6 of each category is the most you should have. So you could create more categories. The theory is that people are scared of making the wrong choice, and given less choice makes them less likely to regret their decision.

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    Yizzimindi, post: 181642 wrote:
    1. What needs reviewing? My products & categories.
    2. What does your business do?wholesale and direct sale jewellery and hair accessories.
    3. Who is your target market? Women 18-30
    4. What specific concerns do you have? I have a lot of views, likes and followers, but not many sales. Particuarly my hat section, which is the most popular in terms of views, but second last in sales!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/yizzimindi

Hello Yasmin

Running a shop on Etsy means that you have very little control on design. This means that you are not able to make many changes to the layout of the site.

So if you are having a lot of views but not many sales, are you getting people to join your email list, and then emailing them?

Without being able to survey and ask the people who are actually visiting your site, you are shooting in the dark.

The quicker you get your own domain name and website, the better.

jenny

SuzsSpace
    Participant
    • Total posts: 692
    Up

How big are your hats? Height? Brim size? What size head do they fit? Didn’t check your return policy but what do people do if they don’t fit?

Yizzimindi
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    SuzsSpace, post: 181791 wrote:
    How big are your hats? Height? Brim size? What size head do they fit? Didn’t check your return policy but what do people do if they don’t fit?
    They’re mini top hats, one size fits most. It’s written in most of the listings, but I’ve added it to the rest now.

I can’t add more categories to my shop, but I’ve relisted less items.

I’ve been promoting at events and on Facebook.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.