Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for printed POS / Counter / Display Cards A5 – how do you order them?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    illegallyblonde
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hi there,

Does anyone have a recommendation on where to buy / how to make affordable A5 counter display cards?

E.g [IMG]http://www.adelphi.net.au/i/48[/IMG]

I’ve found a company that sells cardboard struts on their own (20c) but can’t find anyone that sells a really thick printed card (e.g 700gsm) in our design that we can attach the strut to.

I’ve also looked at buying a completed counter card but they are $8-$10 each card which is well out of our budget!

We’d like to use these counter cards next to our products in stores – has anyone used them before or could let us know how they make them?

Thank you :)

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

I used to make these for clients, it’s basically a blank frame with a stand and you can pretty much just make xerox posters and glue them on with spray adhesive and trim the edges. Pretty straight forward.

illegallyblonde
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    Octopus Labs, post: 192147 wrote:
    I used to make these for clients, it’s basically a blank frame with a stand and you can pretty much just make xerox posters and glue them on with spray adhesive and trim the edges. Pretty straight forward.

Thanks Octopus Labs – do you know where you got the blank frame with stand from?

I’ve found heaps overseas but no one in Australia seems to sell them – is there something in particular you used to google?

Thank you :)

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

It was a very long time ago (about 10 years) when I was doing them but I think most printers will have heaps of them sitting in stock. I would ring around and show them your sample and you should be fine.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi illegally blond,

Steve from Blue Penguin may be able to point you in the right direction with that.

Alternatively, I’ve purchased the struts from Cardboard Products and Services and fixed the poster onto the front of them myself – but I do find that you need to use quite a heavy card behind the printed poster or otherwise the posters buckle and warp a bit from the weight and the glue.

We use “beer mat board” for ours and it works well, but its definitely a multi-step process, and can be a bit fiddly and time consuming.

Hope that helps,
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.