Home – New Forums Starting your journey Looking for problem to solve…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    badaiaqrandista
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Merry Christmas!!!

I am new to this forum and I am still looking for business idea… I stumbled into this forum and really amazed by the quality discussions here…

My background is software development and support and I would like to help other entrepreneurs with my experience…

Does anyone have a wish for a software you’d like to exist? Or a software that serves you better than the ones out there? Anything from telephony to desktop software to mobile app (or none of the above) is welcome…

Let me know what you think… I’m here to help…

Thanks,
    Badai

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

Hi Badai,

This might sound silly, but for a long time I’ve searched for something so simple, but can’t find it anywhere. For all the times a small business owner remembers something they forgot or comes up with a bright idea when they’re cooking dinner, putting out the rubbish, or when they wake up in the middle of the night.

I’d love an app for my phone that I can write a note or reminder on, and then when I get to work in the morning and switch on my PC, the note will jump out on the desktop and remind me.

I know there is software like Onenote, Evernote, and Google Keep, but you still have to open the software and look at it – I want the software to scream at me.

badaiaqrandista
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Thanks steve.

How many other business owners do you know that is looking for this solution?

Do you mind if I ask you questions via private message or phone?

Badai

Davejochow
    • Total posts: 38
    Up

There are lots of products I have wanted to buy in Australia but cant find anywhere. I wish there was a website/or an app where it would essentially be a wanted classified, where customers would post what product they are looking for and suppliers could scroll through posts to see if the customer needed anything of theirs. For example if I am looking for a purple suit, I would post this on the forum. Someone could either suggest a retailer, or a men ‘s store owner could scroll through posts under the category clothes>men’s clothes> suits to see if out of any/ multiple posts there he could recommend any items in his store. Starting a dialogue between those who need things and those who can fulfil their wishes. Anyone is welcome to take this idea.

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up
    Davejochow, post: 180630 wrote:
    There are lots of products I have wanted to buy in Australia but cant find anywhere. I wish there was a website/or an app where it would essentially be a wanted classified, where customers would post what product they are looking for and suppliers could scroll through posts to see if the customer needed anything of theirs. For example if I am looking for a purple suit, I would post this on the forum. Someone could either suggest a retailer, or a men ‘s store owner could scroll through posts under the category clothes>men’s clothes> suits to see if out of any/ multiple posts there he could recommend any items in his store. Starting a dialogue between those who need things and those who can fulfil their wishes. Anyone is welcome to take this idea.

Im sure Kelly Country at Granville could make this for you

MH08
    • Total posts: 284
    Up

Welcome!

Put it this way, depending how much you charge I’m already a customer :)

Your idea of a business just offering bespoke software can be excellent, because you would be able to essentially tailor it perfectly for the business and licence it to them with a subscription.

Pop over a PM and I’ll send you something that if you could convert this spreadsheet database I have on financials into a program.

The spreadsheet I have created for my own business, no accounting software has matched and I’ve used them all.

Cheers

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

You’re welcome to PM or email me about it. Steve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.