Home – New Forums Starting your journey Looking for shared office space

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MortgageGUY
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I am starting a mortgage broking business, where I am the sole broker . I am looking for a shared office space to work from, preferably in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Anyone has spare capacity or can give me some ideas please reply

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

I just want to say welcome to the forums!

Good luck with your new business, and if you feel like telling us a little more about yourself just head over to the “Introduce Yourself” section. :)

Dave
    P.S. Would you be interested in a coworking space? These are usually more like “desk space” but some have more private offices attached too.

dawi03
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    MortgageGUY, post: 187897 wrote:
    I am starting a mortgage broking business, where I am the sole broker . I am looking for a shared office space to work from, preferably in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. Anyone has spare capacity or can give me some ideas please reply

Hi there Mortgage Guy,

We actually offer Co Working Spaces at Northcote or Heidleberg West, both North of Melbourne if you are interested at all. It is quite cheap too, they both have brand new desk space, Kitchen facilities, high speed internet, and also other great people to bounce ideas off to build your business.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] and we may be able to assist you if you are still looking.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.