Home – New Forums Starting your journey Looking for shopping cart to use on Weely website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    T j Turner
    • Total posts: 240
    Up
    ::

Not sure if this is in the right place but I am starting a hobby business which I will be selling soaps, bath salts, etc and I will be using Weebly as my website and was just wondering does anyone know of any other shopping carts to use. It only does paypal shopping cart and google shopping cart. I tried paypal cart but can’t seem to work out how to use it. I would like to offer a variety off payment solutions as well as paypal on the site and would like something that has Qty in it

Thanks

Tanja

Paul B.
    • Total posts: 119
    Up

Hi Tanja,

Have a read through my thread. This should help.

T j Turner
    • Total posts: 240
    Up
    Paul B., post: 121796 wrote:
    Hi Tanja,

Have a read through my thread. This should help.

Thanks for that will check it out

Tanja

AngelaGirl
    • Total posts: 330
    Up

Hi Tanja

If you are looking for an easy plugin type solution into your Weebly site, take a look at Ecwid.
    http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/54577656/Weebly

It does have its limitations, particularly in regards to SEO, but there are ways to work around this (I’ve posted previously on this).

If your aim is to get high google rankings with your site, I’d be looking at other options instead of Weebly. Yes, Weebly is an absolute dream to set up if you want something super quick, BUT it’s much harder to get high rankings with it compared to something like WordPress.

Cheers
    Angela

Chris – Marketing
    • Total posts: 162
    Up
    T j Turner, post: 121792 wrote:
    Not sure if this is in the right place but I am starting a hobby business which I will be selling soaps, bath salts, etc and I will be using Weebly as my website and was just wondering does anyone know of any other shopping carts to use. It only does paypal shopping cart and google shopping cart. I tried paypal cart but can’t seem to work out how to use it. I would like to offer a variety off payment solutions as well as paypal on the site and would like something that has Qty in it

Thanks

Tanja

Hi Tanja
    Can very quickly attactch a shopping cart which is very affordable and will enhance ur current site. If u have a large following can also create an AP for your visitors. contact me [email protected] or 0412 505 247

Chris Poulios

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Hi Tanja,

Hope your well???

As Angela pointed out, ecwid is relatively simple to use and tends to plug in with almost any platform.. from memory it is hosted off your web site and i think this is why SEO is a little (LOL) poorer for ecwid ratings…

Anyways, good luck and hope you find a nice ‘free or relatively’ self implementing shopping cart… i am looking at some solutions for myself at the moment so if i come across anything i will let you know..

ps.. i have been using WordPress with WooCommerce plugin and is a dream (well at the moment) and looks good too.. please note not on the web site link below, different…

Cheers and happy hunting.

Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Rocka
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

If you want to focus more on your business rather than spending time in web development, you may want to try hosted shopping cart solution.

Check out http://www.shoppingcart2012.com/ or see this list in google search
    http://www.google.com.au/search?q=shopping+cart

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.