Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Looking for some more Australian womens Wholsalers.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bellejane
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hello firstly I’d like to introduce myself.

My name is Belinda,

I am the business Owner of an online store Paradise Fashion Design.

Our range consists of smart casual wear
    Party dresses
    Club dresses
    Evening dresses
    Plus sizes.

I am looking for some more Australian suppliers that will deal with online store business owners, please help as ,I am finding most companies won’t deal with you unless your a boutique or retail shop front.

I am looking for wholesalers, distributors who don’t have minimum orders,as I normally buy in packs, or seperates ,& decent re sell prices please.

I am looking for more wholesalers in contemporary modern young ladies clothing from XS-XL and plus sizes.
    Love bright colourful styles, maxi, abstract print, digital dresses, midi length etc,asymmetrical hem appeal .
    Bottoms.
    Party dresses and clothing styles to suit target customers range 17-39
    such as like Show Po ,Sass,Spicy Sugar,Forcast,Beginning,Pepper Mayo,Sunny girl,Lucy in the sky,Pop Cherry, would love more digital floral designs such as these.

excited to read response very soon :)

Thanks for your time .
    Kind regards Belle

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    ::

Hi Belinda,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

While you’re waiting for recommendations, please see the “Similar Threads” at the bottom of this page, and try searching the forum for “fashion wholesale”. We’ve had a lot of requests for wholesalers so hopefully you can benefit from past queries.

See you around. :)

Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.