Home – New Forums Starting your journey Looking for someone interested in opening a café in brand new medical centre

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gracie.sia
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi!

We’ve recently acquired a large 2 storey 2000sqm space with car parks in Burwood. It is very close to Burwood shopping centre and we are planning to open a medical health clinic with radiology, doctors, pathology and other allied health services (physiotherapy, chiro, psychologists, naturopaths etc)

Looking for someone who has had previous experience in running cafes and who is interested in joining our new exciting development. Please email if you are interested and let me know what kind of size are you are looking at. We would be offering the shop front of the clinic for better view of the café.

Send me a message if you are interested in opening a café in a new medical centre and I’ll send you the address and the plans of the building (as soon as we get it from the agent.)

Cheers

Totally Awesome
    • Total posts: 63
    Up

Sounds like a good opportunity for someone.
    Just a tad too far for me to travel but.

elig84
    • Total posts: 29
    Up
    gracie.sia, post: 186914 wrote:
    Hi!

We’ve recently acquired a large 2 storey 2000sqm space with car parks in Burwood. It is very close to Burwood shopping centre and we are planning to open a medical health clinic with radiology, doctors, pathology and other allied health services (physiotherapy, chiro, psychologists, naturopaths etc)

Looking for someone who has had previous experience in running cafes and who is interested in joining our new exciting development. Please email if you are interested and let me know what kind of size are you are looking at. We would be offering the shop front of the clinic for better view of the café.

Send me a message if you are interested in opening a café in a new medical centre and I’ll send you the address and the plans of the building (as soon as we get it from the agent.)

Cheers

Hi there

I don’t have experience in running a cafe, but I run a property consultancy called Navon Retail. We help retailers obtain planning approval. The cafe operator will require approval and I’m happy to assist with their application. Feel free to contact me at 8355 7108 or visit the website at http://www.navonretail.com.au

Regards

Eli

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.