Home Forums Find the help you need Looking for someone that can design promotional exhibition banners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BrettM33
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

We’re going to order something like this: http://www.officeworks.com.au/retail/print/banners-and-frames/retractable-exhibition-banners?productname=retractableexhibitionbanners

From that exact one from OfficeWorks, but need someone to do the design as they have laid out under the “Get your file ready tab” so we can take it to the store and print it.

We don’t need anything too fancy, just our logo at the top, some text, dot points and the general sprucing up of the banner in general to make it look nice.

Does anyone here do that? If so, please let me know ASAP with an approx cost and timeframe.

Thanks!

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

I create artwork for these – however, the logo needs to be vector (eps or pdf) in order to scale to such a large size.

BrettM33
    Up
    KarenC, post: 162801 wrote:
    I create artwork for these – however, the logo needs to be vector (eps or pdf) in order to scale to such a large size.

Yep, logo is in EPS form. Will send you a PM :)

Via Design
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

We design plenty of these rollaway banners. Feel free to outsource the designs to us.

Below is an example of a previous banner we have designed

rollaway-design.jpg

BrettM33
    Up
    Via Design, post: 162937 wrote:
    We design plenty of these rollaway banners. Feel free to outsource the designs to us.

Below is an example of a previous banner we have designed

rollaway-design.jpg

Hey there,

Sent you a PM yesterday, can you please get back to me ASAP on it?

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.