Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for someone to draw up a design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Camera Chick
    • Total posts: 69
    Up
    ::

Hi, dont know if I am in the right thread, but I am looking for someone who is able to meet up with me on Skype and drawn up a design that I have on the computer ( CAD file maybe?) as my stick figure drawing is very ordinary.

Please email me at [email protected] if you can help along with your pricing as I am on a budget as well as everyone else these days.

Thanks

Canex Graphic Designs
    • Total posts: 222
    Up

Re: Looking for a person to draw up a design.

Hey Camera Chick,

Normally for this type of thing you would post in the Resource/Referral thread here. But don’t stress :)

I will now go and send you an email :)

Cheers,
    Donna

Canex Graphic Designs
    • Total posts: 222
    Up

Re: Looking for a person to draw up a design.

Hey Camera Chick,

Normally for this type of thing you would post in the Resource/Referral thread here. But don’t stress :)

I will now go and send you an email :)

Cheers,
    Donna

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Natalie,

I’ve moved your thread over here to the referrals section for you so it’s more easily found. :)

You may also like to take a browse through the product design and graphic design sections of our directory, depending on the type of drawing you need.

All the best finding the right person,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Natalie,

I’ve moved your thread over here to the referrals section for you so it’s more easily found. :)

You may also like to take a browse through the product design and graphic design sections of our directory, depending on the type of drawing you need.

All the best finding the right person,
    Jayne

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Wait so are you looking for someone to put a design together for you on skype? Or meet up on skype to look at a design you already have?

What kind of a design is it?

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

Wait so are you looking for someone to put a design together for you on skype? Or meet up on skype to look at a design you already have?

What kind of a design is it?

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hi

Hope it is all going well.

I will have an associate send you an email but they may need to speak with to you to get a better idea of cost offer to you.

Good luck!

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hi

Hope it is all going well.

I will have an associate send you an email but they may need to speak with to you to get a better idea of cost offer to you.

Good luck!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.