Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Looking for someone who deals with business registration

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I am looking for someone who deals with business registration as i have clients who i would be able to send over to you,

If this is the kind of thing that you do please get in touch,

Kind Regards.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

I saw someone posting a service like that a few months back.

Steve

Anonymous
    Up

Excuse my ignorance but what exactly does that someone do other than submit the paperwork for the business registration? Aren’t there services out there like http://www.cleardocs.com/ that helps users themselves?

Anonymous
    Up

Well i have some clients who are based overseas and want to set up over here and i want to make it part of our service hence why i am looking for someone who would be interested in assisting me.

BAM Advantage
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi,

Business registration is one of the many services we offer at BAM Advantage. If you would like to make contact via email to [email protected] or via our website http://www.bamadvantage.com we’d be happy to discuss how we may be able to assist you with your overseas clients.

Regards,

Amanda
    Principal Consultant
    BAM Advantage

Tergeste
    • Total posts: 65
    Up

I am a CPA accountant and I use a professional service that does all this sort of work. If you refer them to me I can ascertain their requirements and organise the documentation required…

Best contact [email protected]

Zephyr
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Don’t meant to sound critical but why would you pay someone to submit forms that you could submit yourself. There are free services like Small Biz NSW which has guides/help for the process. I am referring to things like ABN, TFN, license/permits, GST.

ozidesktop
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    VirtualOffice, post: 169703 wrote:
    Hi,

I am looking for someone who deals with business registration as i have clients who i would be able to send over to you,

If this is the kind of thing that you do please get in touch,

Kind Regards.

Hi,

I am a Chartered Accountant who can consult and help your clients choose and register the best business setup for their needs. My rates are very reasonable. If you are interested in more information about this you can contact me on 1300 669 623 or via email: [email protected].

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Maple

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.