Home – New Forums Logistics Looking for Supplier – Beachwear

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    crystaldirtus
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone :) I’m in the process of setting up an online business selling Beachwear with a Chic Boho/Hippie feel, and am still actively looking for suppliers to suit this genre.

Ultimately prefer to source products from the Australian market rather than overseas but finding this extremely difficult! So far I have found 2 suppliers in NSW but that’s it…

I’m interested in handmade , crochet ,tye dye, swimwear, beach cover ups, harem pants etc. I have already found a supplier for jewellery so am just mainly looking for clothes – both female and male.

Any help would be appreciated. I did recently find a supplier in QLD that I loved! But unfortunately they will only sell to brick and mortar shops :( So back to square one.

Thank You

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/crystaldirtus

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and good luck finding suppliers! It’s a common hurdle so keep in mind that many would-be competitors are also hitting this barrier. :)

Dave

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

Interesting question, just a week or 2 back there was an australian who is currently over in Brazil, looking at setting up to design and sell back to Australia (well if I remember right that was how it worked), they were looking for outlets or online sellers.

I could be totally wrong on some detail, but have a look back at the last 2 or 3 weeks worth of posts and you may find it.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    crystaldirtus
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Thank you very much! Will take a look now :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.