Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for supplier of specific clothing labels

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone
    I am looking for the agent/supplier/distributor of female clothing labels Glamazon, Morning Mist, Paradisco and similar. Does anyone have these details?
    Cheers

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Jenelle,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

I can’t help you out, but we do get a bunch of enquiries ike this on the forum. I always wonder why people are finding details like this so hard to hunt down (presumably you want to sell product for these labels right?). Can you share your experience for others? i.e. what you’ve tried and where you’re having trouble?

Great to have you here. :)

Dave

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    FS Forum Support, post: 193471 wrote:
    Hi Jenelle,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

I can’t help you out, but we do get a bunch of enquiries ike this on the forum. I always wonder why people are finding details like this so hard to hunt down (presumably you want to sell product for these labels right?). Can you share your experience for others? i.e. what you’ve tried and where you’re having trouble?

Great to have you here. :)

Dave

Hi Dave

That is correct, I want to sell the labels. The difficulty is that these particular labels don’t have a website or Facebook page, and aren’t listed with any fashion agent that I can find (here in WA anyway), so there’s no avenue to even ask about wholesale information. Frustrating!

Thanks, Jenelle :)

wonderlandboutique
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Good morning! I have my own boutique in queensland and due to the high demand of the information for these suppliers I have also added an agency extension to my business that does not distribute the brands that you are looking for but we sell the information for these wholesalers. We understand how hard/impossible it can be to find them and there is a reason for this. They choose to fly under the radar so that their clothing lines stay in demand. If they were to openly advertise and be readily available to everyone as you can imagine their clothing would loose its mystery and value, the reason that these labels are loved by so many is because they are so hard to find. If you would like to contact me to discuss further I would be more then happy to help, there are over 20+ suppliers in Australia that distribute the labels you are looking for as well as many other labels that you would have seen in the huge boutiques. Also just to make it clear too because of their exclusivity does not mean that they do not take on new customers, they welcome new customers and are absolutely wonderful to deal with unfortunately they are not located in WA however for those that are not local they email out catalogues and let you purchase that way. Please contact me at [email protected] or txt on 0413 482 563.

Jenelle , post: 193455 wrote:
    Hi everyone
    I am looking for the agent/supplier/distributor of female clothing labels Glamazon, Morning Mist, Paradisco and similar. Does anyone have these details?
    Cheers
    Clothingsupplier
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    Jenelle , post: 193455 wrote:
    Hi everyone
    Cheers

HI Jenelle,

We are a fashion agency that sells such brand. Email me at [email protected] for more information.

Pauline

laragentile
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    wonderlandboutique, post: 193489, member: 57454 wrote:
    Good morning! I have my own boutique in queensland and due to the high demand of the information for these suppliers I have also added an agency extension to my business that does not distribute the brands that you are looking for but we sell the information for these wholesalers. We understand how hard/impossible it can be to find them and there is a reason for this. They choose to fly under the radar so that their clothing lines stay in demand. If they were to openly advertise and be readily available to everyone as you can imagine their clothing would loose its mystery and value, the reason that these labels are loved by so many is because they are so hard to find. If you would like to contact me to discuss further I would be more then happy to help, there are over 20+ suppliers in Australia that distribute the labels you are looking for as well as many other labels that you would have seen in the huge boutiques. Also just to make it clear too because of their exclusivity does not mean that they do not take on new customers, they welcome new customers and are absolutely wonderful to deal with unfortunately they are not located in WA however for those that are not local they email out catalogues and let you purchase that way. Please contact me at [email protected] or txt on 0413 482 563.

hi, I’m doing some research in starting my own online clothing store as its been a dream of mine for some time. I’ve been trying everything I can to find these supplier and these are the type of labels that I’d be looking for. am I able to contact you to discuss this or is this not available anymore?
    thank you

AustraliaMart.biz
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

Hi You can start selling your products online on we are starting the website in next 15 days. feel free to check our youtube channel.
    [Edited to remove links and Media against Forum Rules]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.