Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for the right person to handle a new wholesale division in current retail web

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Meir
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

I am the sole director of meir.com.au; a website that sells matte-black tapware and showers.
    I’m looking to find people who are skilled in sales/marketing to help me bring my wholesale campaign alive.
    At present, companies such as interior designers, builders and architects find my site from Google (I have some really great ads and SEO), but there are many companies out there who don’t search for my suppliers, so my goal is to build a beautiful catalogue (which is underway) and have a sales person/team to hit the road or get on the phone and start to approach companies.

I’ve only approached thee companies since inception and all three are current customers.
    The business is growing month-on-month and I’m positioned really well in the online space; sometimes higher in Google rankings than Reece or Bunnings!
    So there’s allot of potential for growth.
    The business is in profit stage, and has returned all of my capital investment plus a monthly wage.

I work full-time also and have a family with 2 kids. I can run the retail (website) operations in my current situation, but I definitely do not have the time to work on the wholesale division unless I quit my full-time job (which my wife wont let me do…)
    So here I am; looking for assistance from you guys; the best of the best; the cream of the crop!
    Obviously I’m not looking for a hand-out; I’m looking for someone to either come on board as a business partner OR a hired goon that can “handle” the wholesale side of things completely.

Looking forward for feedback, suggestions or advice (or even interested parties)
    BTW, I’m based in the western suburbs of Melbourne and work in the CBD.

Cheers!
    Rick

cashflowco
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

I have worked with many builders & Architects Building marketing funnels. I be happy to talk with about getting more Tap ware customers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.