Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for Web assistance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Publishing428
    • Total posts: 26
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Our business, 428 Publishing Services, is a new business that produces newsletters in both print and electronic form. We are looking for a web guru who would be able to assist our clients by enabling newsletter subscriptions from their websites. (We also need this set up on our site too.) Some clients do this themselves but we would like to offer it as an extra service.

If you know of anyone who would be interested, please ask them to contact us through this site or by emailing info@428publishingservices.com.au

Regards and thanks,

Lynda Cahill
    http://www.428publishingservices.com.au

Publishing428
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

We create newsletters for our clients and at the moment we either print them or send them electronically through a PDF file.

We need someone who will be able to set up a newsletter subscription option on our client’s website so that they can send these newsletters out either as a PDF file or as an email newsletter, and also provide an archive of newsletters on their website.

As we are not very technically minded we would like to be able to refer our clients onto someone reliable who could set this up for them.

Regards and thanks,

Lynda

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

I might be able to help as well.

Let me know if you’d like to discuss a solution for your clients.

Contact me through my website below

regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.