Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for web design and seo help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RebeccaC
    • Total posts: 27
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone

I have two websites that need a serious overhaul. I built them both in weebly drag & drop with my awesome technical skills, did the artwork and copywriting. I needed a presence and quickly, and it served that purpose but now I need a serious push.

I did contact a digital marketing agency advertised here who for reasons best known to themselves decided I looked broke or perhaps they just weren’t interested, but after I sent in a briefing form, they pointedly ignored me with no explanation.

I can assure you my money is good, and I really would appreciate some genuine help!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi RebeccaC,

Sorry to hear that you had that experience :(

There are quite a few web designers and SEO folk around here, so I’m sure you’ll receive some recommendations and volunteers soon. In the meantime, you might like to check out our directory and see if any one there jumps out at you as being the right person. We have separate sections for web designers and SEO consultants.

Hope the new website turns out to be awesome!
    Jayne

RebeccaC
    Up

Two websites! Thanks Jayne, it was quite odd. Anyways…… I am sure I will find someone fabulous that I can build an ongoing working relationship with. I’ve got a few ideas for other websites that I’ll look at next year and having someone I trust would be great.

Have a fab weekend!

BrettM33
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

Hi Rebecca,

One thing I live by is good communication. I can’t stand it when people, either in business or even in a personal setting don’t have the common decency to respond to you, often because it is much easier to “just ignore you”.

One thing you will get with me is I will always do my best to always respond to you if I am able – because I value communication as one of the most important aspects in business.

Now that I have got that out of the way, I would be more than happy to have a look over what your requirements are and discuss with you about getting you some shiny new websites :)

I may not have much in my portfolio right now, but I’m almost done with a job that will be put in there shortly that I am happy to share a sneak preview with you if need be.

Anyway, hope to speak with you soon.

Brett

Kevin_OMate
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Rebecca, welcome and if you are interested, I can help with website redesign with SEO. Feel free to have a look at our work here. And good luck with your businesses!

Have a good weekend.

RebeccaC, post: 132997 wrote:
    Hi everyone

I have two websites that need a serious overhaul. I built them both in weebly drag & drop with my awesome technical skills, did the artwork and copywriting. I needed a presence and quickly, and it served that purpose but now I need a serious push.

I did contact a digital marketing agency advertised here who for reasons best known to themselves decided I looked broke or perhaps they just weren’t interested, but after I sent in a briefing form, they pointedly ignored me with no explanation.

I can assure you my money is good, and I really would appreciate some genuine help!

Shane Walker
    • Total posts: 129
    Up

Hi Rebecca C! It’s Shane Walker here.

I would be more than glad to help you with your website and your SEO. I have numerous successful clients both here in Australia and in the US and I always ensure that my clients get a positive on their investment.

Looking forward to helping you.

Regards,

marnieb
    • Total posts: 159
    Up

Hi Rebecca,

We’d be more than happy to help you with one or both websites. Please send me an email or message with some more details if you’re interested in having a chat!

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Rebecca,

It looks like you may have found a solution.
    Now you have a bunch to pick from.

Steve

Lena
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hi Rebecca, we’re very much willing to help you. You may check our Portfolio and see our samples. Kindly message me back if interested

SEO Portfolio
    Web Design Portfolio

Thanks!
    Lena

RebeccaC
    Up

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate all the responses. I was sure my inbox was going to implode the whole forum!

I’ll spend some time over the weekend having a look at all your portfolios…..

Wonderful stuff!!

RebeccaC
    Up

Thanks everyone, I have more than enough now.

Teena Hughes
    Participant
    • Total posts: 131
    Up

SOLVED: Looking for web design and seo help

Hi Jayne,

I’m new to the forums and I’m just wondering if you have a practice whereby the writer of a post inserts the word “Solved” or “Closed” or something similar at the beginning of a Thread “title” to let viewers know it’s no longer required?

Many thanks in advance.

Rebecca – great news you got so many great responses!

Cheers
    Teena

Jodie McLeod
    • Total posts: 345
    Up

Hi Teena,

I’ll consult with the team on this and get back to you. We can close threads, which disallows any further comments, but I’m sure there’s a better way.

Watch this space!

Jodie

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Rebecca,

I’ve closed the thread for your now, so your inbox should get a well-earned rest!

Cheers,
    Jayne

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking for web design and seo help’ is closed to new replies.