Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for web developer familiar with Oscommerce

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Unique Kids
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone.

My website http://www.uniquekids.com.au is based on Oscommerce. It has been configured to match my theme so it is not the basic template. I am in desperate need of a developer who can make some additions to the code in the checkout stage as well as customise a few other areas of the backend functionailty. These are not major overhauls, but much needed additions to what is currently there.

If there are any wonderful web developers out there who are familiar with Oscommerce and can help me out with this I would love to hear from you and I can give you some more specific details. My email address is: [email protected]. Alternatively just post a reply and I can get in contact with you as I know how busy we all are :)

Many thanks in advance.

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

GDay Fiona,

I’m not experience with OSCommerce, but I’m experience with PHP. I might be able to help you out, chuck me an email at [email protected] and let me know what it is you want done.

I figure if I’ve worked with Magento, the rest must be heavenly to work with :P

Chris

accstat
    • Total posts: 19
    Up

Hi Fiona,
    I’ve had a few clients needing the same….if you are having trouble finding someone drop me a line and I’ll provide some referrals to you if you like.
    Best regards,
    James

Unique Kids
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Hi All.

Thanks so much for all your replies adn emails.

I have just been away for a few days so I will get back to you as soon as possible with the details of what I need done.

OnlineGourmetFood
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Hi, could you let me know if you found someone? I need someone too

cheers
    Jo-Ann
    http://www.jomaysgifthampers.com.au

Nav
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Jo-Ann

If you are still looking for someone to help with your site you can give me a call on 0401817800

I have worked with osCommerce and Zencart

Thanks
    Nav

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.