Home – New Forums Find the help you need Looking for Website Designer & SEO Expert

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    LeelaCosgrove
    • Total posts: 634
    Up
    ::
    The Process Ninja, post: 9972 wrote:
    I think the social media that you use depends upon what sort of business you have – try them all out and see what works. I’ve found Facebook not very applicable for my business but it works for others. Whatever you do, do one thing – have a look at http://www.garyvaynerchuk.com – it’s highly inspiring.

I think it also depends on what you’re trying to do with it … I have found Facebook VERY useful for my business in terms of getting access to people who I would never have had access to in any other way. I’ve set up partnerships with some of these people and it’s looking like it may lead to international speaking opportunities in the future.

linkartist
    • Total posts: 89
    Up

Its been a while since I logged in here – I’ve been a bit busy but if you’re still looking, I can help out.

Regards

Téa

None
    • Total posts: 19
    Up

Hi There,

We are a small web marketing company and can take care of the site design but with a major focus on the marketing.

We focus on getting traffic to the site as step 1 and then converting the traffic to leads and sales once it gets there.

If you are still interested, please check out our site (link in signature).

Cheers,

Rhia

mexham
    • Total posts: 302
    Up
    Lis, post: 10284 wrote:
    I totally agree that you have to give information away for free before you can expect anyone to trust you enough to buy from you and I guess that’s how I “brand” myself

Sorry backpeddling a bit here, but Lis you might want to check out this guy
    “Free The Future of a Radical Price by Chris Anderson” You can download the audio for free (just search google) and probably the pdf somewhere also.

I have only just started reading it, but just thought it’d relate well to what you said in your previous post.

Process Ninja would be interested in who you eventually get working for you, and seeing the end result also. Hope to see the site in action sometime soon.

Jill
    • Total posts: 102
    Up
    Lis Sowerbutts, post: 9691 wrote:
    “… and plenty of others design pretty websites – the question is what are you actually trying to achieve. “

ya ha *hand up. I just build pwetty websites, so I’d be little use to you.

hey but the sun is finally shining in Perth! What a beautiful day it is today :)

Good luck with that Craig.

The Cafe Ninja
    • Total posts: 124
    Up

Hello – this is all sorted so anyone looking at this thread – sorry it’s all done!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.