Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Looking to connect and get talking!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Holmesy
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Wow what a great site, I’ve just discovered Flying solo.

I am just starting out in business after many months of hesitating.

I’m working as car detailer in northern NSW and already have a few good customers. I’m thinking I’m going to need a website, business cards etc etc.

Plenty to do!! Looking forward to getting involved in discussions and asking plenty of questions. Forums rock, from what I can see!!

John
    [[email protected]]

Tim Davies
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Good on you John. Make sure you get involved in the forums, not only when you have a question to ask. The community needs it!

Best of luck with the new venture, you should be able to find plenty of support here for all areas of the business.

Tim

StellarScott
    • Total posts: 239
    Up

Welcome Holmesy

Dont forget those boring things like business plans and book keeping too

Good Luck with it all

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 87
    Up

Hello John,

Welcome to the forums! :)

When you say you’re just “starting out”, do you mean that you have already launched your business? Or do you mean that you’re still working at the moment while you prepare to start your business?

Either way, I have no doubt you’ll find a lot of useful information on here!

Thought Leader
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi John…

Welcome to the community.this is a great place for you to be and to get some great ideas for your business…

Wish you all the best and feel free to get in contact with me should you need any help.

Nick P

Holmesy
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

This really is a friendly forum, thank you to all for these lovely words of support.

I have kind of started the business, but am still working as well. I’m thinking I can build one up, before letting the other one go.

See you around the discussions!

John

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there John,

Thanks for your enthusiastic comments, and welcome to the gang!

Keeping one foot in both camps for a while sounds like a good start-up strategy to me.

In terms of posting your questions on the boards, please go for your life. There are plenty of folk around here who are very experienced and love to help.

All the best
    Jayne

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Hi John,

Welcome to the forums!

Congratulations on taking the leap, well working towards the full leap.

Building up the business while working full time is something a number of the forums members have done to great success.

If you ever need any help – Be sure to ask!

Best of luck and keep us posted.

– Jake

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.