Home – New Forums Logistics Looking to Import from India

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Tat Fx
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,

I’m posting here because one of our clients recommended it.

I work for a company called Tat Capital, (yes, it comes from Tat Tvam Asi). We help businesses between Australia, New Zealand and the Indian Subcontinent.

We help our clients through sharper FX conversions, faster international payments to Inida and hedging solutions that protect profitability, enable complex cross-border transactions and improve operational cashflows.

If you need any assistance with payments to India or operation efficiency, please contact me on (02) 83875901 or [email protected].

Andro

Raj112233
    Up

Hi, Am also looking for business partner to start importing from India. Am based in Brisbane in Australia and Amritsar/Punjab in India. I can get contacts in India and have own farms in India so i can grow good quality products to sell in Australia. I just need person who has bit experience in this field and we can work together. Reply me here and i will drop my contact details. Thanks :)

Aakash jain
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ranvir, post: 71187, member: 23356 wrote:
    Hi Everyone

I am thinking to start importing from India. I dont have any previous experience in doing so but i have contacts in india who can help me with items i am looking to import.

Artificial Jewellery , Clothing , Blankets and Marble Items

I know lot of places in India where i can buy these items for cheap.
    I just want to know if anyone is already doing so in Australia. Also how can I look for retailers who would be interested to buy from me. I wanted to know their requirements so that I can only cater that

Any help would be beneficial

Thanks

Hello

If you need any help in importing or researching on any product or doing quality inspection before dispatch do let me know. I’m in Chennai tamilnadu india where clothing vests and brief of all big brands are manufactured in tirupur in tamilnadu. I can help you buy fabrics and other things. I can help you buy blankets. Tees. Sarees. Vests and brief. Marbles and granites. Mobile cases from china. Motor tools. Based on your requirement i can do my best to search and get you the best of all. Contact me at +91-9840458999 available on whatsapp. Fb and wechat.

Aakash jain
    Up
    theneemies, post: 162873, member: 24244 wrote:
    Hi Ranvir:

We beginning our research of similarly importing (fabrics) from India. Just wondering what your experiences with customs, duty, freight etc was like?

Got any tips and pointers :)

Hello

If you need any help in importing or researching on any product or doing quality inspection before dispatch from india please do let me know. I’m in Chennai tamilnadu india where clothing vests and brief of all big brands are manufactured in tirupur in tamilnadu. I can help you buy fabrics and other things. I can help you buy blankets. Tees. Sarees. Vests and brief. Marbles and granites. Mobile cases from china. Motor tools. Based on your requirement i can do my best to search and get you the best of all. You can reach me through whatsapp +919840458999 also im in wechat and fb.

Aakash jain
    Up
    bankim, post: 237958, member: 84438 wrote:
    Hi Bhargav are you importing goods from india right now I need need help to import as well if your good not more then container it will cost you more. If we import together it might help you to lower cost. or if you get pls advise me. my contact no 0452662717 e-id [email protected] or other people who looking for same can contact me

Hello

If you need any help in importing or researching on any product or doing quality inspection before dispatch from india please do let me know. I’m in Chennai tamilnadu india where clothing vests and brief of all big brands are manufactured in tirupur in tamilnadu. I can help you buy fabrics and other things. I can help you buy blankets. Tees. Sarees. Vests and brief. Marbles and granites. Mobile cases from china. Motor tools. Based on your requirement i can do my best to search and get you the best of all. You can reach me through whatsapp +919840458999 also im in wechat and fb

slinkysanjay
    Up
    bankim, post: 238672, member: 84438 wrote:
    Any one wants to import from India send me a massage on my no. 0452662727
    pls include weight item. your product will be pick up from Gujarat port Destination will be Sydney Port or I can carried with my good to ware house you can pick up from there. Pls reply ASAP. If we more it will cost you less to import I will give you whole itineray from Gujarat to storage no hidden charges from my side. I find some guy who doing this bussines. Pl send your name and No and destination will be Sydney only if you want somewhere else it cost you more.
    hi this is sanjay and I would like to start some business in export and import and I am in Melbourne currently.So can u please help me.My no is 0450169109
    Adwani.ayush
    Up

Hi,
    I’m Ayush from Sydney.
    With the imports of mangoes now allowed to Australia from India, I was thinking of exploring this option.
    It would be of great help if I could have a word with someone from the same or related field or someone who has imported fruits or vegetables in the past.

Thank you.

TBC2017
    Up

Hi All,

My name is Falgun Patel. I am based out of Sydney. I am planning to Import Guar Gum from India. I do have a contact in India however I need help with buyer in Australia. If anyone can help with this it would be great.

Additionally I have contacts both in India and Australia to import and export seeds if anyone interested. Kindly let me know.

My contact details are +61451982307/[email protected].

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards
    Falgun

Warehousing Fulfillment
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

Hi Has there been any difficulty importing how have you all gone with your imports?

SUMIT
    Up

Hello.
    I’m a student pursuing my masters in international business at the University of Melbourne.
    I’m very much interested in importing leather goods and garments from India.
    However, I’m unaware of the documents required, searching for potential buyers (physical and online ) and setting this task up.
    Could you please help me here?
    I promise I won’t annoy :p

sahilgrover11
    Up
    Hi Everyone

I am thinking to start importing from India. I dont have any previous experience in doing so but i have contacts in india who can help me with items i am looking to import.

I just want to know if anyone is already doing so in Australia. Also how can I look for retailers who would be interested to buy from me. I wanted to know their requirements so that I can only cater that

Thanks

Hi Ravir ,
    i am looking for the same thing as i have factory in Delhi India for manufacturing Artificial Jewellery
    I even have delivered to places in Sydney but now looking to expand my business so i need to find some buyers in Melbourne .
    If there’s anything you get on this do let me know .
    Thanks

babuindia003
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi friends,
    I am from south india,
    I am ready to organise your requirements with honestly.
    Here I can arrange ready made T-shirts, spices, granites, Edible Oils.. Etc.
    Those who interested can reach me by whatsapp/call-+91 98422311224
    and mail [email protected]
    Thanks
    Best Regards
    BabuRajendran.A

babuindia003
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    SUMIT, post: 261376, member: 112016 wrote:
    Hello.
    I’m a student pursuing my masters in international business at the University of Melbourne.
    I’m very much interested in importing leather goods and garments from India.
    However, I’m unaware of the documents required, searching for potential buyers (physical and online ) and setting this task up.
    Could you please help me here?
    I promise I won’t annoy :p

HI,
    Very glade to see you interest,
    I am from south India, And I can arrange any Garments items from direct manufacture with excellent price tags..
    You can reach me by whatsapp/call- +91 9842231124
    mail- [email protected]

steve201
    Participant
    • Total posts: 280
    Up
    Adwani.ayush, post: 249269, member: 99267 wrote:
    Hi,
    I’m Ayush from Sydney.
    With the imports of mangoes now allowed to Australia from India, I was thinking of exploring this option.
    It would be of great help if I could have a word with someone from the same or related field or someone who has imported fruits or vegetables in the past.

Thank you.

Hello Ayush,

Im in Melbourne, but please come back to me as I deal specifically with accountancy services for migrants and Australian expats. This is right up my alley as I have a global payments supplier whom can help you get a good rate of payment.

Thank you.

Steve

winwinweb05
    Participant
    • Total posts: 23
    Up
    Hi Everyone

Thanks
    If you are still looking to import from India. kindly get in touch with me. I can help from Product to shipment. whatsapp/call : +91-9443455374

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.