Home Forums New here? Share your story Looking to import products from India? Product sourcing made easy

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 11

Hi

Useready is a product sourcing company. With our office in India and team in China, we help businesses in sourcing and procuring products from India and China. We will match or beat your current price. If you are new business, we will find the right manufacture who can meet your requirements including your target price. We will handle the end to end process for you and deliver the goods to your warehouse with quality assurance without any extra or hidden cost.

Our services starts from finding the right manufacturer, performing ground research, quality control, final quality report, importing the goods, international shipping, customs duty and taxes and local delivery. International imports made easy for you.

Please contact us at http://www.useready.com.au

Thanks
    Rakesh
    Useready

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 4

Is there a way to do that? I didn’t even think that was possible at the very least. One can say that there is still a lack of choice and options when it comes to the way we see and do things and doing it easy so far is not really that good for me.

info@useready.com.au
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2

We have done it! Thanks for our strict quality control measures and a strong network which is making this possible. We even have examples to share with you.

summerstyle333@gmail.com
    Participant

It would be nice to find suppliers of Indian goods. I heard that Indian goods are of good quality

info@useready.com.au
    Participant

It would be nice to find suppliers of Indian goods. I heard that Indian goods are of good quality

Hi SummerStyle, we are happy to help. Please email us what products you are looking for at info@useready.com.au and we are happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.