Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Looking to start up a business networking group

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Simon.N
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

My business is located in North Strathfield. I provide accounting services including taxation and bookkeeping. I have tried many types of marketing tools and have come to the realisation that accountants cannot advertise their services in the same way that other industries can.

The majority of my business leads come when a client refers a friend or colleague. I have looked at joining a business networking group but all established groups already have accountants. In recent times I have received requests from my clients for services that I do not provide. I would like to be able to refer them to a person or a business that I have a relationship with and that I trust.

I am looking to start up a business networking group preferably in the North Strathfield area but am flexible to work outside this location. I would like to meet like minded business owners willing to build a relationship in order to pass on mutually beneficial business leads.

I am calling upon my fellow soloists to see if there are any proprietors willing to build a relationship where we can help each other grow our businesses.

Let me know if you are interested

Kind regards,
    Simon

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Simon and welcome to the forums,
    Some of the Sydney Flying Soloists are meeting up at the James Squire at King Street Wharf next friday night (9th October), so that could be a good place to start connecting with a few people.

If you’d like to come along, register your interest here: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/nsw/156-drinks-sydney-flyingsoloists.html

Good luck,
    Jayne

Simon.N
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Thanks Jane.
    I will definitely look into it.
    Kind regards,
    Simon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.