Home – New Forums Money matters Looking to work with a Financial Planner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SMSF Accountant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi, my name is Dave. I am an SMSF Accountant working for a Brisbane based accounting firm.

I am also a registered tax agent and is able to lodge Individual and SMSF tax returns.

I am looking for a financial planner who would be interested in working with me in a partnership or just wants a fixed fee SMSF administration services at a very good discount price.

Looking forward to hear from someone interested.

Brad Turville
    Participant
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Hey Dave, my name is Brad Turville and I run an accounting firm in Melbourne. We have an advisory arm that employs a full-time planner, Evergreen Financial Group, that not only services my clients but also a number of accountants and finance brokers.

I suggest you have a chat with my planner as he is originally from Sunshine Coast and still services many clients up the way.

Rest assured our referral agreement protect the client so they will always remain the client of the accountant, just so you have peace of mind that my firm won’t poach any clients which is never our intention.

SMSF Accountant
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    BradTurville, post: 208031 wrote:
    Hey Dave, my name is Brad Turville and I run an accounting firm in Melbourne. We have an advisory arm that employs a full-time planner, Evergreen Financial Group, that not only services my clients but also a number of accountants and finance brokers.

I suggest you have a chat with my planner as he is originally from Sunshine Coast and still services many clients up the way.

Rest assured our referral agreement protect the client so they will always remain the client of the accountant, just so you have peace of mind that my firm won’t poach any clients which is never our intention.

Hi Brad, thanks for your reply. Can you please provide me the contact details of your planner. I will give him a call tomorrow.

Thanks

Brad Turville
    Participant
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Great. I actually just had a meeting with him and told him to expect a call from you.

John Trent
    0418 353 624
    [email protected]
    Evergreen Financial Group

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.