• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    36805#deleted
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

Hello I am new to this forum. But am very keen for great new ideas on how to grow my business. I have been introduced to a brilliant new Anti Ageing Technology that requires no invasive procedures & really works. i love it so much I have decided to market it myself. Look forward to hearing some feedback on marketing advice as i am a restauranteur by day. (& night!)

EmbalmSkincare
    Participant
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Welcome to FS and good luck with your venture!

Regards,
    Mel

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi JN,

Welcome to the forum, we hope you pick up plenty of helpful tips here, and that you appreciate the quirky sense of humour of some of our regulars like Elsee ;)

All the best to you and your business,
    Jayne

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi!

Sounds like so much FUN! I love new ideas, sounds like you’re fairly entrepreneurial too (bonus).

The cosmetic industry is fairly crowded my one word of advice is to have FABULOUS packaging and know/communicate your point of difference well :)

Good luck!

36805#deleted
    Up
    Elsee, post: 118019 wrote:
    Welcome JN,

Have you considered contacting NASA, I reckon they’d be interested, as it will enable them to send shuttle crews to far off places, where the trip takes longer than a human lifespan ;-)

Hi Elsee- Thank you I guess.?? I am unsure of your advice is it a ridicule as I am new to site & hoped I would have positive advice. A bit about me . My husband & I own a very successful restaurant & reception centre. We own rental properties, we holiday overseas & we have our daughters registered for private education so we are financially comfortable. I went to a spa demo to support a mum from school. She used me as a guinea pig & performed the treatment on half of my face. The results were instant & obvious. And terrific. So i purchased the product. I am not intending to look 20 in my 40s but want to look & feel my best. People comment on how fresh i look and have even asked if I have had surgery… which i have no intention of having. So I am of course extremely happy with this safe new in home revolutionary technology. I believe in the product so much that have decided to endorse it. After all the anti ageing & beauty industry is a multi billion $$ industry & will simply grow & grow I might as well be part of it if I have a good product. .. Would love & appreciate some positive marketing feedback or how to make the most out of this site.Warmly JN

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Now I havent aged in years…………..the mind is still mid 20’s

The body ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats another issue.

Beauty is after all in the eye of the beholder, so why not age gracefully as most Australians do.

The young Aussie women actually does an injustice to herself by applying too much cosmedics. Some cosmedics do the lady justice, but really you cant beat the girl next door look, fresh skin, slightly tanned (naturally) touch of lipstick and well managed hair. Guaranteed to turn any young man’s head.

Ha but then Im not of this generation am I, and now I only look and appreciate the natural beauty of the Australian women ( whatever country they came from).

Just an opinion

36805#deleted
    Up
    TheGoldenGoose, post: 118065 wrote:
    Hi!

Sounds like so much FUN! I love new ideas, sounds like you’re fairly entrepreneurial too (bonus).

The cosmetic industry is fairly crowded my one word of advice is to have FABULOUS packaging and know/communicate your point of difference well :)

Good luck!

Thank you for your advice Golden Goose. “I like Your Point of difference” Thank you kindly.

36805#deleted
    Up
    Burgo, post: 118096 wrote:
    Now I havent aged in years…………..the mind is still mid 20’s

The body ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats another issue.

Beauty is after all in the eye of the beholder, so why not age gracefully as most Australians do.

The young Aussie women actually does an injustice to herself by applying too much cosmedics. Some cosmedics do the lady justice, but really you cant beat the girl next door look, fresh skin, slightly tanned (naturally) touch of lipstick and well managed hair. Guaranteed to turn any young man’s head.

Ha but then Im not of this generation am I, and now I only look and appreciate the natural beauty of the Australian women ( whatever country they came from).

Just an opinion
    Thank you Burgo- I totally agree- Age gracefully. Thats why I love this product. It is not a cosmetic or cream or any sort of invasive procedure. It is natural & gives a lovely natural healthy glow- firming & hydrating. I am not into needles or invasive cosmetic procedures – not to judge those who are- each to their own. However its nice to feel & look at your healthiest best- No matter what age you are. As titled- ” Love your age” whether you are 20 or 90 – growing old gracefully is beautiful in itself- besides the alternative is no good.

There are so many people men & women hung on getting older that they are taking drastic & sometimes disastrous measures in the name of anti ageing. This lovely product is so subtle it definitely gives a healthy youthful appearance without being over the top. Warmly JN

36805#deleted
    Up
    Fingerfood, post: 118014 wrote:
    Welcome to FS and good luck with your venture!

Regards,
    Mel

Thank you Mel for the warm welcome & kind words. And to your business venture too.
    Warmly JN

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

I found the title of the thread “love your age” amusing after reading your business was based on applying technology/techniques that are designed to prevent or disguise ones age. :P

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    NathanB, post: 118123 wrote:
    I found the title of the thread “love your age” amusing after reading your business was based on applying technology/techniques that are designed to prevent or disguise ones age. :PHa, I thought the same thing, even typed it out, but deleted it because I thought it wasnt the most friendly welcome ;)
    36805#deleted
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 118130 wrote:
    Ha, I thought the same thing, even typed it out, but deleted it because I thought it wasnt the most friendly welcome ;)
    Hi Matthew,
    We live in such a self conscious era whereby so much emphasis is placed on youth & beauty & little on ageing why if there is technology out there which doesn’t involve knipping tucking needling & is natural- definitely not to make a 40 something look 20 something- Thats just not possible! Or right! Isn’t it good there is an opportunity for people to simply look their best- no matter the age!

I hear people all the time complain about turning 40, 50, 60- feeling , looking old.. We all hopefully will get old so why not try something thats natural to help you look your best. When you look good you feel good & vice versa of course.

Cheers

Geronimo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 237
    Up
    jn, post: 118088 wrote:
    Hi Elsee- Thank you I guess.?? I am unsure of your advice is it a ridicule as I am new to site & hoped I would have positive advice.

JN, sorry if it came across that way, I do apologise. It was just supposed to be a light hearted comment. I’ve found lots of great advice and help on here, and am sure you will too, from the more serious members :)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.