Home Forums New here? Share your story Lovely to join the Soloist community!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chrysalis54
    • Total posts: 3

I’ve been receiving the free newsletter for some time now but finally decided the time is right to pay up and become a real member…long overdue! I’ve run my own businesses (yes, two of them) for years now, and I really value the information available to us on this site.

I’m at the stage of life that I’m scaling back my counselling practice and getting it ready to sell so I can dedicate my time primarily to my real passion – bringing training and support to other counsellors, coaches, teachers, corporate and human resources executives, doctors and nurses, and in fact any “people professionals” who want to learn how to put Positive Psychology into practice. My driving force now is to share my 40+ years’ experience as a psychologist with those who are finding their way into the people industries, and want to help others flourish.

So I’d love to invite you to skip across to my website and take a look, especially at the Mindfulness Retreats I’m running at Norfolk Island – if you’re exhausted and want to give yourself a truly re-invigorating reward for the year’s hard work, this could just be the answer!

I look forward to more communications and also sincerely thank the genius behind Flying Solo.

Dr Kate Lemerle

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889

Hi Kate!

Welcome aboard and we’re so glad you made the jump from reader to member :)

Those retreats look well and truly blissful! It sounds like you’re in really exciting phase of your business / life / career.

Feel free to add a photo to your profile, or add a post signature with a link to your website if you like.

Thanks again and let us know how things progress.

Cheers, Peter

Millie Slater
    • Total posts: 33

Hi Kate,
    Very much enjoyed reading your post and will definitely take a look at your website. :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.