Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Lucas loves cars, so do we

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Helle loves cars
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi there everyone,

Although we joined up to the Flying Solo Forum a while ago it has taken a little while to find time to look through.

That is one of the biggest problems we seem to have, time vs priorities. There are so many things to do, read and decide.

As an online website our biggest challenges are – getting eyes and delivery. I’m looking forward to checking out the start-up menu.

– Helle.

PineapplePear
    • Total posts: 83
    Up

Hi Helle

Welcome to the forums and the constant juggle of business :) I hear you there!
    So little time so many things to do!

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

HA the joys of being a solo entrepreneur – welcome to the forums.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Helle,

Welcome to Flying Solo! There are indeed many threads and articles to read around here, but nothing beats asking a question about a problem you need solving right now. :)

Hope to see you around the forums.

Dave

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Helle, you might want to try some time management principles. One of those principles is outsourcing. One of the biggest mistakes I see business owners make is trying to do everything themselves to save money. But they fail to think of the opportunity cost. How much time does it take you to do a task that someone could do much quicker. How much money has it really cost you in the opportunities you have lost doing what you do best.

Let go and watch your business grow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.