Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Magnetic Bookmarks by Paol

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paolserretr
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I am a publisher of Magnetic Bookmarks looking for distributor or agents for Gifts Shops, Bookstores,Booksellers, Florist as the Bookmarks can be sold as Gift tags . The Magnetic Bookmarks are manufactured here in Australia .

Groovytown
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi Paol

I have opened a new online store selling toys and gifts, of the funky, wacky kind at http://www.groovytown.com.au Do you have a website or some information on the bookmarks??
    thanks
    Barbara

nikko127
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

Sorry to detract from the original question, but I am entrigued as to why, when books are made of paper, would one have the need for a magnetic bookmark, and what would it attract?

sixx
    • Total posts: 333
    Up
    nikko127, post: 75554 wrote:
    Sorry to detract from the original question, but I am entrigued as to why, when books are made of paper, would one have the need for a magnetic bookmark, and what would it attract?

Google:

Designed to clip on the page of your book, the two affixed magnets on the inner side simply clamp the bookmark not only to the page, but also on the last line read so you can continue from where you left off after your interruption.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.