Home – New Forums Other discussions Making The ‘Smart 100’

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    BB
    • Total posts: 215
    Up
    ::

Thank you all for your good wishes on our inclusion in the ‘Smart 100’.

As you know, last Thursday I attended the awards ceremony and it was a very humbling experience being amid such very clever people. Some of their innovations were truly inspiring.

And then, amid all the larger corporations, it hit me – I’m here too! (that realisation was a little over-whelming for a soloist/micro company!)

It was interesting to note the lack of financial services and products. Not even a bank made the list!
    The so called “innovative” financial products’ from the past decade which have dominated our financial thinking are gone. So too are the promises of financial gain. Looking at the Smart 100 list you won’t find any derivative, margin lending or share option products. Yet these have been the major things that the finance world has been interested in for the past few years.

So (you’re probably asking) what exactly does Budget Bitch and the innovation of ‘Making people count’ do?

We have a no-nonsense approach to teaching our customers how to go back to basics and work within a simple budget that’s customized to their individual circumstances.

There’s no “get and forget” software from an online ‘grab-the-money-and run’ company. Customers are taught how to manage their money in a ‘one-on-one’ consultation.

It’s personal, it’s face-to face, and it’s individual. It’s also simple and inexpensive. How smart is that!

And to everyone of you I say – don’t ever think you can’t get there yourself. I’m living proof that “if you can dream it – you can do it”.

cheers,

B.B.

Ric Willmot
    • Total posts: 141
    Up
    ::

Congratulations.

Rgds,
    Ric

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.