Home – New Forums Find the help you need managed wordpress hosting

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Leisa D
    • Total posts: 563
    Up
    ::

Hi all, are there any reputable “managed” wordpress hosting companies in Melbourne or Vic? They need to be similar to Pagely and WPEngine in terms of services, security, etc. so my client doesn’t have to think about updates, hackers, etc.

Chris H
    • Total posts: 111
    Up
    Leisa D, post: 189026 wrote:
    Hi all, are there any reputable “managed” wordpress hosting companies in Melbourne or Vic? They need to be similar to Pagely and WPEngine in terms of services, security, etc. so my client doesn’t have to think about updates, hackers, etc.

I would recommend VentraIP, you can choose a Melbourne or Sydney server and they have one-click WordPress installs. Price is very reasonable and support is fairly prompt, but they do expect you to be technically proficient, they won’t hold your hand.
    As with all WordPress installations, i would recommend installing the Cloudflare plugin for an additional layer of security.

pixelfish
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    Leisa D, post: 189026 wrote:

Hey Leisa,

I’m nots sure if this is the level of service your client needs, but we provide for our clients a comprehensive hosting, training and support for our wordpress websites for $44/mth.
    http://www.pixelfish.com.au/ongoing/

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

We offer managed WP hosting!

I think it very important for users to understand that WordPress need to be updated and managed well.

:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.