Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Managing A Leaflet Distribution Campaign

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    GSanders12
    • Total posts: 201
    Up
    ::

1) I think my question is more appropriate in this section. I am managing a very large scale leaflet distribution and managing 10 people who will drop 1000 each day to houses. My question is how can I make this entire distribution project a success such as implementing which systems, tips, etc?

2) My BIG question is this: What available public resource can I use that will help my distributors successfully find every RESIDENTIAL STREET in their designated suburbs? I am wondering how leaflet distribution companies distribute to residential streets so easily such as how they find out how to separate these streets from the commercial streets.

Thanks a lot guys. I already have the leaflets ready to go and the same with the distributors. All I need now is the know-how on making this thing a success by getting answers to the above 2 questions :)

Thank you for your valuable time.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up
    ::

So you’re paying people to drop the leaflets and you’ve paid someone to produce / print the leaflets but you expect free advice in regards to having a marketing system that will give you business success?

It’s like paying for the building and pest inspection but expecting the house and land for free.

I have yet to come across free advice (including mine) that will produce meaningful, long lasting success.

To be a lawyer, you need to invest 5 years and you still don’t get a guaranteed job. To be an entrepreneur, you have to invest in yourself as well but the cost is usually 4 figures instead of five, risk free and results occur between 30 – 90 days.

Here’s a couple of tips so i don’t appear too harsh.

1) Generate leads, not clients by offering a lead magnet like a report if they call a recorded number and leave their contact details. then follow up with valuable information over time. Target expensive homes likely to be owner occupied.

2) refer to point 1. it’s a waste of money to go every residential street. every suburb has higher end homes. Just target those streets. Drive down the streets between 5 – 6 pm. If you see unkept premises, with dodgey looking folks (just the book by it’s cover in this case) don’t waste your leaflets.

I’ve shared tactics and hinted at a strategy but if you want business success, you’ve got to invest in yourself or risk wasting valuable time and effort.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.