Home – New Forums Get productive Managing a teaching business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kartist
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi

I run a small art school in Perth (Karen Frankel Art Studio) which now has over 130 students in 17 different classes. I did not start with good systems in place, 9 years ago, but now manage the administration fairly well. However, I still have issues, term by term, regarding enrolments specifically (among other things). I would really love to connect with anyone running a similar business. e.g. dancing studio or drama teaching.

Cheers

http://www.karenfrankelart.com

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Welcome Karen, lovely to meet you. An artist! Hopefully there will be others here who can welcome you and encourage you in what you’re doing. I don’t know anyone personally running art classes but did provide support to an artist some years ago and helped her with her exhibitions.

Have fun exploring around here.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Karen,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for joining us.

I just took a quick sticky beak at your website and you have some beautiful paintings there. I love your logo too :)

I hope you find plenty of great networking opportunities here,

Best wishes,
    Jayne

kartist
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks ladies :).

It would be so lovely to natter to someone else in similar shoes. I do get a lot out of the various posts from flying solo on facebook etc. and it will be good to connect here in the forum as well.

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Hi Karen – I am also a Karen. I have sent you a private email.

All the best, Karen C.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.