Home – New Forums Find the help you need Manufacturer natural clothing – small runs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HollieM
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi there, I want to produce some natural clothing with initial small runs to start, but could scale in the future. I am guessing I will need to use one company for the small runs and change to a larger one at a later date.

I want natural material, ability to print on the clothing, has to be high quality and I would provide the designs and ethical production.

If anyone has recommendations that would be great.

Thanks

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Good luck with your search [USER=100949]@HollieM[/USER] and welcome to FLying Solo. :)

Dave

HollieM
    Up

Thanks Dave!

Elizabeth-FE
    • Total posts: 127
    Up
    HollieM, post: 252556, member: 100949 wrote:
    Hi there, I want to produce some natural clothing with initial small runs to start, but could scale in the future. I am guessing I will need to use one company for the small runs and change to a larger one at a later date.

I want natural material, ability to print on the clothing, has to be high quality and I would provide the designs and ethical production.

If anyone has recommendations that would be great.

Thanks
    Hi Hollie,
    Happy to help.
    Feel free to get in touch. We work with Fashion Start-up and can help with a variety of sourcing solutions.

HollieM
    Up
    Elizabeth-FE, post: 260655, member: 47196 wrote:
    Hi Hollie,
    Happy to help.
    Feel free to get in touch. We work with Fashion Start-up and can help with a variety of sourcing solutions.

Hi Elizabeth, could you email me some information about your business? [email protected]. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.