Home – New Forums Find the help you need Manufacturing Oral Hygiene Product/s

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    AshleighC95
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Im need help being pointed in the right direction, im wanting to start stocking my own branded oral hygiene products in my clinic which is opening in the very near future. Can anyone give recommendations on an Australian manufacture for Oral products or where I need to start looking. Thanks

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Welcome to the forums [USER=117902]@AshleighC95[/USER]!

Just to clarify for anyone looking to help.
    Do you mean toothpaste and mouthwash?
    Or toothbrushes and floss?
    And do you wish to manufacture your own products, or are you looking to whitelabel some existing products?

Dave

AshleighC95
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks Dave, I should have been more precise. Mouthwash and either white label or manufacture depending on the laws around white labelling.

PS_Accelerate
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    AshleighC95, post: 269830, member: 117902 wrote:
    Thanks Dave, I should have been more precise. Mouthwash and either white label or manufacture depending on the laws around white labelling.
    Hi AshleighC95,

Knowing the exact product you’re looking for is a good start. Try to understand all the regulations related to it, whether it’s different between manufacturing your own or white labelling, distribution and sales. If you manufacture your own, you need to develop a sample. Who will do that for you? That may come before finding the manufacturer, it depends on your plan. What sort of insurances do you need for each scenario? All of this should be clear before actually finding a manufacturer, as well as your customers price point. Then try to find manufacturers doing both. Get samples/pricing. Make sure you understand lead times and payment conditions. Where are you going to store it? And how will the product be transported to such facilities?
    I may have missed something but this should cover the main info you need before taking that step.
    Cheers!

Thrive Promotional
    • Total posts: 146
    Up

Not sure about mouthwash as this may have specific regulations attached to manufacturing and labelling (highly likely).

Even if there was a manufacturer in Australia, of a retail product, the quantity you are likely to require and for private labelling, may not be of interest to them.

There are however, dental related promotional products that can be used as a promotional give-aways or as a post service thank you e.g. dental floss, sugar free mints and bamboo toothbrushes.

I have supplied a few dentists over the years with the above.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.