Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Mark from Adelaide

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark Fieldhouse
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

Mark from Onsite Digital & Adelaide Product Photography here. Been self employed from home for 12 years but both of these are new ventures, so am looking to network to spread the word.

I’ve been a photographer for a very long time but it’s one of those areas that is becoming less in demand due to technology making it easier than ever.

Having said that http://www.productimage.com.au is something new and applicable to anyone with an ecommerce site or looking to sell online. I’m pretty sure I’m the only person in SA doing this and am hoping to capitalise on it!

Have also built and SEO’d many websites (before SEO was a dirty word due to everyone getting 300 emails per day) so if you’re looking to display goods online in a high ranking and converting website I’d love to help.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Mark,

Welcome to Flying Solo :)

Good product photography is SO important isn’t it? It’s mentioned often in our community website reviews so I’m sure you’ll find plenty of opportunities to contribute to our chats on the subject.

All the best for the new venture,
    Jayne

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Mark, from Adelaide, I am from Adelaide also. I love your web site. The rotating pictures are very good idea. I am sure this will be popular.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Mark

Very cool opportunity to transform the industry and in particular Adelaide, if you are one of the few doing it.

I hope you enjoy the forums here too, it is a great hub for small business

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.